If you have not created an account with Tiller, do that first right here. See the how-to videos below, or jump in and get going.
Tiller is an online tool that automatically pulls your banking transactions everyday and puts them in a Google Sheet! (It’s amazing. I love it. I use it myself!)
After your transactions have updated you can quickly and easily categorize each one to build your monthly budget.
I’ve create a video series to help show you how Tiller works.
Depending on your comfort level with spreadsheets (Google Sheets) you might be able to simply sign up and get going. But for those who need a little more help, this video series clearly explains how Tiller works.
You may watch all the videos in a play list below or watch each video individually here:
- Video 1 – Create a new Tiller account, link your bank, create your first Google Budget Sheet
- Video 2 – Overview of the tabs on your new monthly budget Google Sheet
- Video 3 – Category set up and Transactions tab
- Video 4 – Monthly budget!!
- Video 5 – Debt snowball
- Video 6 – Savings goals tab
- Video 7 – Net worth tracker
- Video 8 – How to transition into a new month